Anglican churches continue to serve the people [of the DRC] in all manner of ways and make Jesus known:
- through education in primary and secondary schools, nursing, dentistry and theological colleges, universities
- Mothers’ Union groups: Bible study, prayer, care for victims of rape and sexual violence, skills-training
- outreach including Football for peace initiatives
- care for orphans, widows and street children
- hosting displaced people who have lost their homes
- through healthcare: hospitals, health centres and community health care.
A verse to pray over our friends in DRC: Romans 15:13
May the God of hope fill you (them) with all joy and peace as you (they) trust in him, so that you (they) may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.